January flew by quite literally. The pile of work that smugly greets you at your desk each day, the endless toil of sieving through emails, replying to the most urgent and the urgent (because everything is urgent).
I thank God for this long weekend to catch up on some personal time.
Despite work, I’ve been happily occupied with birthday celebrations, dinners with friends and other mini “projects” or cooking sessions.
So here’s a round up of January
- New Year’s Day
- Hogan’s birthday
- WL’s birthday
- Dinner with LH & Des wedding entourage
- Dinner with Choong and Shan
- Dinner with HT
- Chinese New Year
- Cooking with Jemz
- Chicken and mushroom stir fry with avocado mash
- Bullet Journalling
- How’s your soul – Judah Smith
- Sermon a day starting – 24 Jan 2017
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- Sephora Waterproof Eye make up remover (travel size)
- Soap & Glory Body Butter : The Righteous Butter (travel size)
- Sephora : Triple Action Gentle Makeup Remover Gel
- Senka Perfect Whip